A Family Affair
Viticulture has been a Rieflé family affair for 6 generations, since 1850. Most recently, Annick and Jean-Claude Rieflé have been able to take advantage of the Euro zone, and the trends toward globalization to reach growing audiences of wine enthusiasts. Their two sons also returned to the Domaine to join the family business.
Convivial, Festive and Exceptional
Whether for a laid-back summertime aperitif, a celebratory get together, or an intimate anniversary dinner, there is a Rieflé wine for every occasion. The Riefé family believes that each moment should be celebrated, and when time and circumstances allow, punctuate the celebration with a glass of wine.
- Steinert Grand Cru Pinot Gris 2010 92 Points Wine Enthusiast
- Pinot Gris 2013 91 points Wine Spectator
- Grand Cru Steinert Riesling 2013 90 points Vinous
- Crémant d’Alsace Brut Rosé “Top Value” Wine Spectator
- Steinert Grand Cru Pinot Gris 2011 92 Points Wine & Spirits
- Cremant d’Alsace Brut Rosé 90 points Wine Enthusiast